The Scottish Fisheries Museum is an independent Trust and Charity. There are many ways you can help and support the Museum.
- Become a Museum Member with free entry for a year
- Why not Gift Aid your entry fee or donation?
- Remember us in your will
- Become a volunteer; something for everyone from documenting collections to serving in the shop to fund-raising; please enquire as to current vacancies or opportunities (please contact the Director or Curator)
- Join our Clubs (Boats Club, Model Boat Club and St Ayles Rowing Club)
- Sponsor an event or exhibition
- Spend a few minutes browsing in the Museum Shop when you visit the Museum or Tearoom
- We are always looking to develop our collections and are interested in any artefacts, photographs or archive material from the Scottish fishing industry (subject to it meeting our Collecting Policy and curatorial approval)