quarter cran basket
Although many are quite robust, these items are all (unless otherwise stated) genuine historical artefacts and therefore irreplaceable. Some common-sense general conditions apply to their use:
• Objects should not be roughly treated or handled (e.g. be thrown down or have heavy items placed on top of them).
• They must not have any adhesives, sticky tape or paint etc. fixed to them.
• They must not be exposed to extremes of temperature or humidity.
• They must be stored securely at all times
• The safe return of all items will be the responsibility of the person who signs them out.
Please contact us and let us know which items you would like to borrow, what they will be used for, and when you would like to borrow them.